- The publication does not reveal the name of the author. The publication declares that it is written by Hourly History. The search on the Internet has not yielded any result on their identity. This is not acceptable.
- They are using the term 'History'. But they are mainly publishing biographies. It is a very narrow use of the term of the concept 'History'.
- They call their work as the history. However, they are not following the basic rules of history. They are not authenticating the source of their information. They are not providing the bibliography and references to authenticate the claim of being called the history.
- They do not appeal to the concept of Historicism. They do not bring out those questions, trends and change and continuity relations, and the cause and effect relations.
- There are some more flaws which I will bring out gradually.
Attention: Advertisement: Use discretion: